20th Annual Conference – Virtual Edition
Teaching for Social Justice: Solidarity in Uprisings & Crisis with special guests & new special format
Check out out Conference Program!
As part of T4SJ’s ongoing work in moving beyond acknowledgement towards material decolonization, we are donating funds to the following organizations. We hope you will also consider supporting these folks as we live, teach, learn, and organize on Ohlone land.
Come celebrate and join us online for…
WEBINARS, COMMUNITY CONVERSATIONS & A VIRTUAL RESOURCE FAIR
Registration for the Conference is FREE! (Donations of $20-$500 are accepted.) Registration for the Oct. 17th session, ends on Oct. 14th, 2020. Registration will continue for Nov. & Dec.
Monthly Convenings: Humanizing Our Learning Spaces
- Saturday, October 17th, 2020 – 1pm-3pm PDT – Centering Black Lives*
- Reflect and Build (R&B) session: Wed. Oct. 21 – 5:30pm-7:00pm PDT
- Saturday, November 14th, 2020 – 2pm-4pm PST – Unsettling Settler Colonialism*
- Reflect and Build (R&B) session: Wed. Nov. 18 – 5:30pm-7:00pm PST
- Saturday Dec. 12th, 2020 – 1pm-3pm PST – Another World is Possible*
- Reflect and Build (R&B) session: Wed. Dec. 16 – 5:30pm-7:00pm PST
Register to participate online at the: T4SJ Conference Portal!*
Historically each year over a thousand educators both locally and nationally gather to network, explore empowering learning environments and develop a professional learning community. In this age of Covid-19 we are adapting our approach. This year the conference will be a series of virtual convenings over 3 months. We are excited to celebrate 20 years of building grassroots, peer-led professional development opportunities!
If you have questions regarding the 2020 Conference, email us.
*This conference is open and welcomes any and all of the following:
- Classroom Teachers
- Paraprofessionals, Administrators, Support Personnel
- Parents and Youth
- After-school Youth Workers and Youth Workers in general
- Credential Candidates
- Aspiring Educators
- The Public!!